iReporter

“Winding Road” by Kiki Zais Framed 21.5 x 25.5" Mixed media, Resin Many different roads leading to the same place. See additional info on painting...
SPCA of Texas' Fur Ball Gala is One Month Away In-Person and Virtual Tickets Available Now (DALLAS, TX); September 2, 2021 – The SPCA of Texas ' Fur...
“Morning Bachelor Buttons” by Cherie Giddens Framed 21.5 x 25" Water Color “On one of my early spring walks, I discovered these tiny lavender “Batchelor...
“Lady of the Day & Night” by Kristi A Zatyko Gallery Wrap 36 x 36" Mixed Media Collage “An acknowledgement and celebration of what women will do to raise their...
(DALLAS, TX); August 28, 2021 – Today, Saturday, August 28, the SPCA of Texas relocated 32 unowned cats from the Humane Society of South Mississippi in...
SPCA of Texas Receives Nearly 30 Homeless Cats and Kittens Displaced by Hurricane Ida Through ASPCA Evacuation Efforts Homeless cats relocated from Galveston...
September is National Animal Pain Awareness Month. There are many issues that cause pain in our pets, such as: Intervertebral Disc Disease, Cruciate Injury,...
“Cause for Clucking” by Betty Watkins Framed 19 x 23" Acrylic “The hens got all stirred up when they saw a big red rooster headed their way.” See additional...
Conductor Jason Lim, music director of the McKinney Philharmonic in McKinney TX, is the winner of The American Prize in Orchestral Programming , 2021, the...
“Swoosh” by Betty Grummer Gallery Wrap 30 x 20" Acrylic on canvas "As I created this painting, I was interested in movement, texture and layering of color.”...