iReporter

(Dallas, TX): Council for Life hosted their 12th Annual Run for Life 5K at the Continental Bridge in Trinity Groves on the chilly morning of Saturday, April 17....
“Aspen Glory 2” by Cherie Giddens Floater Framed 13.5 x 13.5" Watercolor “This is another one of my paintings, call it obsessions, of aspens in the snow....
In honor of Teacher Appreciation Week (May 3-7, 2021), Teach For America DFW is excited to announce this year’s initiative to support local educators - Three...
(DALLAS,TX): On the drizzly and chilly evening of April 15, 2021, Council for Life hosted the Run for Life 5K Kickoff Party at Saint Rocco’s in Trinity Groves....
The Wilkinson Center Food Pantry is ready to Stock Up for Summer , with a goal of collecting 10 tons of food (20,000 pounds) in 10 weeks beginning May 3....
To celebrate the Summer of Sculpture exhibition opening with the return of ZimSculpt, a display of Zimbabwean sculpture, the Dallas Arboretum hosts its first...
The Middle School softball team lost 12-11 at McKinney Christian Academy(MCA) on Monday in a game that saw several lead changes. Lakehill jumped out to an early...
“Make Believe” by Christina Fitch 24 x 48" Mixed Media on panel “This is one in a series of paintings using encaustic, encaustic pastel, oil pastel, powdered...
“Tropical Shore” by Betty Watkins Framed 28 x 22? Acrylic All that we do is touched with the ocean yet we remain on the shore of what we know. Grapevine is a...
“Dragonfly in Field of Flowers” by Betty Grummer Gallery Wrap 20 x 20” Acrylic “As a little girl, I loved to catch dragonflies and hold their wings between my...