iReporter

Prestonwood Christian Academy 5th Grade American History teacher, Mrs. Regina Bergeron, was recognized on Wednesday as 94.9 KLTY CareNow Teacher of the Month!...
lisaj_c999414 – Guest Contributor
Oct 17 2014
Coppell High School's production of Thoroughly Modern Millie opens to audiences on October 24. Advance tickets will be on sale daily from 11:15-12:45 in the...
Congratulations to the four Prestonwood Christian Academy seniors who placed in the 2015 National Merit competition! Amy King was named a 2015 National Merit...
On October 15, more than 50 Friar alumni and current parents visited Bishop Lynch High School to participate in the inaugural BLHS MajorEdge Career Day. As 294...
Recently, kindergarteners at Trinity Christian Academy (TCA) celebrated Texas Round-Up Day by dressing up as cowboys and cowgirls to commemorate the history of...
Hebron High School Theatre proudly presents their Drama Daze Theatre Camp on November 8. Check-in will begin at 8 a.m. in the HHS auditorium. Drama Daze is a...
Jacqui Nickell – Guest Contributor
Oct 10 2014
We're off and running in Lakehill Preparatory School's 16th annual Trek for Tech! The 5K race and one-mile Fun Run is a favorite family fall tradition and a...
The first Legacy event of the year at Parish Episcopal School was was a huge success. Led and designed by the Class of 2015, students in 1st - 12th grade worked...
The 13th annual North Texas Private School Fair will take place on Saturday, Oct. 18, from 11:00 a.m. until 1:00 p.m. This free event will feature more than 40...
Libby Powers – Guest Contributor
Sep 26 2014
“I came here as a fourth grader, hoping to find a place to escape from the experience of my previous school. I was tired of being the outcast because I was...