iReporter

Diane Feffer – Guest Contributor
Dec 6 2020
Quite often we extend compassion to a friend when that person has experienced disappointment. Why is it that we're harder on ourselves when we experience a...
You have a new baby ! It’s an exciting time in your life! There is much reason to celebrate, even in the midst of a pandemic. Bringing your little one home...
Local non-profit launches holiday program to bring Santa to kids and food to tables Metrocrest Services is offering a unique opportunity to help bring joy...
“Red Rocks” by Kiki Zais Gallery Wrap 30 x 40” Mixed media on Cradled wooden board “In awe, I was inspired by the majestic strength of the “Red Rocks”. Arches...
“Deer” by Kelly Gowan Gallery Wrap Canvas 48 x 30? Acrylic Mixed Media “This painting is ‘Deer’ to my heart. I live in the piney woods of East Texas where we...
The Teach For America DFW PTA (Partners of Teachers and Alumni) is partnering with the Perot Museum and Texas Instruments to help local families kick-off Winter...
Reunion Tower is excited to announce its December event line-up and holiday festivities. Of course, the excitement culminates with the New Year’s Eve...
Alto , a Dallas-based rideshare and delivery company, has announced it will partner with national organization Toys For Tots this holiday season in all of its...
Patricia Martin – Guest Contributor
Nov 27 2020
Numerous sources have cautioned us regarding the potential for depression and anxiety resulting from the COVID-19 Pandemic and long periods of “lock down.” In...
“In Memory of Summer” Framed 23.5 x 37.5? Watercolor “The fun and discovery of summer adventures create special memories, sometimes not literal but always...