iReporter

“Kite Flying” Gallery Wrap 30 x 25? Mixed Media "My inspiration for this piece is from an image of my mom, as a child, at the beach flying her kite. It captures...
GeneIQ, a molecular diagnostics laboratory that provides COVID-19 testing to facilities and organizations across the country, is holding the grand opening for...
“Balanced Stones” Framed Canvas 13.5 X 25.5” Oil, Acrylic, and Resin "Balancing Stones makes me mindful of my internal need for balancing thoughts and...
“Aspen Glory 2” Floater Framed 13.5" x 13.5" Watercolor “This is another one of my paintings, call it obsessions, of aspens in the snow. Watercolor is a fun...
ewalsh – Guest Contributor
Jan 5 2021
Alto , a Dallas-based rideshare and delivery company currently serving Dallas-Fort Worth and Houston, has announced its expansion to Los Angeles. T he first...
“Kauai’s Coast” Framed 35 x 29? Oil "This painting was done from a picture taken by my daughter after a storm in Kauai.” See additional info on painting...
“The Flowering of Joy” Gallery Wrap 20 X 24” Acrylic Collage “I worked intuitively layering colors and applying collage in select spaces. A flower seems to...
“Misty” Matted 22 x 28? Watercolor Born April 8th, 1920, Naomi’s acclaims are many. Among them is her earned privilege of Signature member of Southwestern...
“Preening Pelicans” Framed 24 x 30 Oil A caring couple on a Galveston Bay Perch. See additional info on painting...
The Metrocrest Hospital Authority board of directors has selected longtime civic leader John Mahalik as the authority’s next chief executive officer. Mahalik...